WHY THIS INFORMATION
Pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter the “Regulation”), this page describes how the personal data of users who consult the Sorimar di Spadavecchia Nicola accessible electronically at the following address: www.sorimar-molfetta.com
We inform the user that following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
This information does not concern other sites, pages or online services that can be reached via hypertext links that may be published on the site.
Identity of the Data
Controller The data controller is Sorimar di Spadavecchia Nicola, with registered office in Molfetta (BA), Piazza San Francesco D’Assisi
n. 9 – zip code 70056, (Email: email@example.com, PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel .: +39 0803370091). (hereinafter
also “the Data Controller”)
Source of data and type of data collected
1) Data provided by the User
The Data Controller collects personal data provided by users:
a) when sending a message using the addresses and / or contact forms on the site. The optional and voluntary sending of messages to the contact addresses, as well as the compilation and forwarding of the forms on the site, involve the acquisition of the sender’s contact data necessary to provide feedback, as well as all personal data included in the communications .
The data provided will be used with IT and telematic tools for the sole purpose of providing the requested service.
2) Navigation data
The Data Controller collects data relating to the use of the website by the user. This information is acquired by the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the online portal, during their normal operation, furthermore, the transmission of the same is connected and inherent to the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers and terminals used by users, URI / URL (Uniform Resource Identifier / Locator) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and IT environment.
These data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed for the purpose of:
• obtain statistical information on the use of services (most visited pages, number of visitors by time or day, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
• check the correct functioning of the services offered.
The navigation data do not persist for more than seven days and are deleted immediately after their aggregation (except for any need to ascertain crimes by the judicial authorities).
3) Cookies and other tracking systems
Therefore, when you visit the Site, a minimum amount of information is entered into the User’s device, such as small text files called “cookies”, which are saved in the User’s web browser directory. There are different types of cookies, but basically the main purpose of a cookie is to make the Site work more effectively and to enable certain features.
Purpose of the treatment
Depending on the type of treatment to be put in place, the Data Controller uses the data collected and / or provided
by the User for the following purposes:
1) provide feedback to any communications, requests for information and / or services from users by
sending a message using the addresses and / or contact forms on the site;
2) manage and control risks, prevent possible fraud, insolvency or default; prevent and manage possible disputes, take legal action in case of need.
Legal basis of the processing
With reference to the purposes indicated in the previous paragraph, the legal basis of the same is, in relation to the point:
1) the need to execute a contract of which the interested party is a party or pre-contractual measures adopted at
the request of the same;
2) the need to pursue the legitimate interest of the data controller (in particular with regard to the prevention of fraud and insolvency).
Recipients of the data
The personal data processed by the Data Controller are not disseminated, that is, they are not disclosed to indeterminate subjects, in any possible form, including that of making them available or simple consultation.
Instead, they can be communicated to workers who work for the Data Controller, or to persons authorized to process the processing as they operate under the authority of the data controller. On the basis of the roles and work duties performed, these workers have been entitled to process personal data, taking into account their respective skills and in accordance with the instructions given to them by the Data Controller.
The Data Controller has appointed third party service providers in relation to the functioning of the website, such as hosting service providers, service providers relating to the Siro Web, IT maintenance service providers, as well as service providers that allow integration into the site. Web of other functions that the user can use at his discretion.
These service providers, designated as Data Processors, are provided with only the personal data necessary to provide the corresponding services and they are not allowed to use or disclose the personal data of the interested parties for other purposes, without the prior authorization of the interested party. .
The data may also be communicated, as strictly necessary, to subjects who, for the purpose of fulfilling orders or other requests or services relating to the transaction or contractual relationship with the Data Controller, must supply goods and / or perform on assignment of the performance or service owner.
Finally, the data may be communicated to the subjects entitled to access it by virtue of the provisions of the law, regulations, community regulations.
Under no circumstances does the Data Controller transfer personal data to third countries or to international organizations. However, it reserves the right to use cloud services. In which case, the service providers will be selected from among
those who provide adequate guarantees, as required by art. 46 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
retention The Data Controller retains and processes personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes indicated. Subsequently, the personal data will be stored and not further processed, for the time established by the current provisions on civil and fiscal matters.
It should also be added that, in the event that a user provides the Data Controller with unsolicited or unnecessary personal data for the purpose of carrying out the requested service or the provision of a service strictly connected to it, Sorimar di Spadavecchia Nicola cannot be considered the Data Controller. of these data, and will delete them as soon as possible.
Rights of the interested party
In relation to the data subject to the processing referred to in this information, the interested party is recognized at any
time the right to:
• ask the Data Controller to access your personal data and information relating to them (Article 15 of the GDPR); the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete ones (Article 16 of the GDPR); the cancellation of personal data concerning you (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in art.17, par.1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article); the limitation of the processing of your personal data (in the event of one of the hypotheses indicated in art.18, par.1 of the GDPR);
• request and obtain from the Data Controller – in the hypothesis in which the legal basis of the processing is the contract or consent, and the same is carried out by automated means – your personal data in a structured and readable format by automatic device, also for the purpose of communicate such data to another data controller (so-called right to the portability of personal data – Article 20 of the GDPR);
• oppose the processing of your personal data at any time in the event of particular situations concerning you (Article 21 of the GDPR);
The specific application is presented by contacting the Data Controller via PEC at the address: email@example.com, e-mail at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org or registered letter with return receipt to the address: Molfetta (BA ), Piazza San Francesco D’Assisi n. 9 – cap 70056
If the interested party believes that the processing of your data is in violation of the provisions of the Regulation, he can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it) , as required by art. 77 of the GDPR, or to take the appropriate judicial offices (Article 79 of the GDPR).
Refusal to provide data
In the event that the interested party does not provide his data identified as necessary for the purpose of carrying out the requested service, the Data Controller will not be able to follow up on the treatments related to the management of the aforementioned service, nor on the obligations that it they depend.
Automated decision-making processes
The Data Controller does not carry out treatments consisting of automated decision-making processes on the data of natural persons.